Cassava Bio Bags – Grip hole Bag 10s
₱43.00 – ₱90.00
- What is it made from?
– It is made mainly from cassava starch and vegetable oil derivatives. Contains zero petroleum-based component thus offering a sustainable alternative to single use plastic bag.
- What is the printing ink made from?
– The ink for printing logo is made of soy and water, heavy metal free, non toxic and eco-friendly.
- How long is the shelf life?
– Up to 2 years if stored in its original-sealed protective PE packaging. Once the PE packing is opened, the shelf life of cassava bag shortens to months (less than 1 year) when stored in ideal storage condition.
- How to care for your Compostable Items:
- Store bags away from directs sunlight and water (make eco bricks if there’s plastic)
- Place bag pack/s in an airtight container or wrap in non-porous materials
- How to dispose of your Cassava Bio-bags:
- You may actually reuse them up to 4-5 times
- At the end of its life (if it becomes brittle, etc) cut it into small parts and melt it in hot water ( atleast 80 degrees celcius)
- The items may always be included in your compost bin as nitrogen component
- Should you not be able to create compost then the items may always be thrown in a biodegradable bin. Practice proper segregation and discuss with your garbage hauler how to best dispose of the items
|Sizes||L x W||Load Capacity (Kg)|
|Small||7.9″ x 13″||max 0.5|
|Medium||9″ x 15″||0.5 – 1.0|
|Large||12.5″ x 16″||1.0 – 2.0|